Subscribe to CitrixTechs RSS Feed!
- Citrix Receiver: A Troubleshooting Process For Help Desks
- Citrix Edgesight 5.4 – “EdgeSightData is not a valid short name” when uninstalling agent from Xenapp end point
- Citrix or Microsoft: Troubleshooting Process to Rule Out Citrix Xenapp
- Citrix PVS 6.1 – HF19 – Console Crashing When Changing Vdisk from Private to Standard
- Xenapp 6.5: Annoying Security Popups When Launching Applications
- Citrix Xenapp: Applications Won’t Launch! 1 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Printing Problems & Issues 4 comment(s)
- Troubleshooting Citrix Xenapp Seamless Display Issues 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: IMA, Why won’t you just START? 7 comment(s)
- Citrix Licensing Server: A Troubleshooting Process 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Personal vDisk: Troubleshooting and Fixing Misbehaving Applications 1 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Slow Logons 1 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp Logon Process Through Web Interface 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenserver: Poolmaster is down or Crashed! 0 comment(s)
- Error over RDP: The User Profile Service Failed the Logon 0 comment(s)
- Delsol Construction on Should a Citrix Tech be a W2 Employee, or a 1099 Contractor?
- Matt on Citrix Xenapp: IMA, Why won’t you just START?
- Jones sabo correct 1 releases this sort of bracele on Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Printing Problems & Issues
- investing in cloud computing on Citrix Personal vDisk: Troubleshooting and Fixing Misbehaving Applications
- red mosaic tiles on Troubleshooting Xenserver Networking Problems….
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Citrix Consulting released their best practices document (finally) for Xenapp and Xendesktop this week. If you haven’t seen it yet, check it out here: http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX132799 Bookmark on Delicious Digg this post Recommend on Facebook Buzz it up Share on google … Continue reading
It’s 3 O’Clock in the morning, do you know where your Xenserver Poolmaster is? Your client calls you frantic, and you start a GoToMeeting to see what’s wrong. If it’s down, this could have been the result of a few … Continue reading
I get asked this question by friends in the business often, and while I’m not a tax attorney – I’d be happy to give my thoughts on the topic. Citrix Consultants are some of the most highly paid, sought after … Continue reading
I ran into an interesting case the other day with a client, so thought I would share it with the community. Software: Presentation Server 4.5 (Roll up 5), Server 2003 Problem: Client complained of issue with installing roll-up pack 7 … Continue reading
Software: Citrix Xenapp 6, Microsoft Fax Server Problem: Client reported that he was trying to use the Microsoft fax application installed locally on the client PC when a user attempted to print to the fax driver via a Citrix published … Continue reading
Profile design for Citrix implementations has been a hotly contested debate for some time. Citrix consultants usually find themselves walking into a customer environment that was set up years before, and having to troubleshoot the current environment. Because we often … Continue reading
As a Citrix consultant, I have worked with clients based all over the world. In the modern age, it’s both unrealistic and unnecessarily expensive to require your Citrix support team to travel to your location in order to troubleshoot your … Continue reading
Citrix licensing still isn’t perfect, but it’s gotten better with each revision. Occasionally I still talk with Citrix Techs who run into licensing server issues with Citrix. A Citrix license server may run fine for 5 years, and suddenly break … Continue reading
If you’ve locked yourself out of the Citrix DSC, you’ve done the equivalent of locking your keys in the car while it’s running. You may have done this inadvertently as a result of changing domains, or this could have happened … Continue reading