Subscribe to CitrixTechs RSS Feed!
- Citrix Receiver: A Troubleshooting Process For Help Desks
- Citrix Edgesight 5.4 – “EdgeSightData is not a valid short name” when uninstalling agent from Xenapp end point
- Citrix or Microsoft: Troubleshooting Process to Rule Out Citrix Xenapp
- Citrix PVS 6.1 – HF19 – Console Crashing When Changing Vdisk from Private to Standard
- Xenapp 6.5: Annoying Security Popups When Launching Applications
- Citrix Xenapp: Applications Won’t Launch! 1 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Printing Problems & Issues 4 comment(s)
- Troubleshooting Citrix Xenapp Seamless Display Issues 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: IMA, Why won’t you just START? 7 comment(s)
- Citrix Licensing Server: A Troubleshooting Process 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Personal vDisk: Troubleshooting and Fixing Misbehaving Applications 1 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Slow Logons 1 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp Logon Process Through Web Interface 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenserver: Poolmaster is down or Crashed! 0 comment(s)
- Error over RDP: The User Profile Service Failed the Logon 0 comment(s)
- Delsol Construction on Should a Citrix Tech be a W2 Employee, or a 1099 Contractor?
- Matt on Citrix Xenapp: IMA, Why won’t you just START?
- Jones sabo correct 1 releases this sort of bracele on Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Printing Problems & Issues
- investing in cloud computing on Citrix Personal vDisk: Troubleshooting and Fixing Misbehaving Applications
- red mosaic tiles on Troubleshooting Xenserver Networking Problems….
Monthly Archives: April 2012
I’m often asked what a good cheap route is to make a home lab environment for Citrix Xenserver. One way that I’ve done it is to combine Xenserver with VMWare Workstation. You can install VMWare workstation on your desktop PC … Continue reading
I’ve taken a couple of calls already from troubled clients who have experienced memory leaks with running Edgesight on Xenapp 6.5 servers. On my most recent call, this only seemed to impact the Zone Data Collector, and not the other … Continue reading
I’m sitting in a VMWare class this week, studying hard for my VCP exam, and I came across a good document I thought I would share with other Citrix Techs. If you’re in a similar situation to mine, you’re noticing … Continue reading
Have you been sticking with XP because you are putting off the pain and unknown consequences of upgrading your Citrix Xendesktop environment to Windows 7? You’re probably not the only one fearing a lot of unknown issues you may encounter. … Continue reading
Citrix Secure Gateway is a product that has been around forever. It serves a purpose very clearly by providing you with a cheap (free) way to secure your Citrix environment via SSL so that users can connect from the outside … Continue reading
Full disclosure: I am an INTEL shareholder! XenClient is a product that people have been buzzing about for awhile now. I don’t have many clients using it yet, but it’s capability to completely transform the way we do desktop virtualization … Continue reading
I’m not sure who put this video together, but it’s pretty impressive. They demonstrate to a VMWare guy that Citrix Xenserver can be installed in the amount of time he can hold his breath under water. haha — Brilliant! … Continue reading
I ran into this one the other day, and the solution was so simple it threw my head for a spin. Thought I would share it on the blog in case any other Citrix techs run into the same thing! … Continue reading
Someone takes things up a notch! This couple hosted their wedding over Citrix GoToMeeting with HDFaces, incorporating the webcam functionality that now comes standard with the product. Think about how much they saved by not having to buy dinner … Continue reading