Subscribe to CitrixTechs RSS Feed!
- Citrix Receiver: A Troubleshooting Process For Help Desks
- Citrix Edgesight 5.4 – “EdgeSightData is not a valid short name” when uninstalling agent from Xenapp end point
- Citrix or Microsoft: Troubleshooting Process to Rule Out Citrix Xenapp
- Citrix PVS 6.1 – HF19 – Console Crashing When Changing Vdisk from Private to Standard
- Xenapp 6.5: Annoying Security Popups When Launching Applications
- Citrix Xenapp: Applications Won’t Launch! 1 comment(s)
- Troubleshooting Citrix Xenapp Seamless Display Issues 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Printing Problems & Issues 4 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: IMA, Why won’t you just START? 7 comment(s)
- Citrix Licensing Server: A Troubleshooting Process 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Personal vDisk: Troubleshooting and Fixing Misbehaving Applications 1 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp Logon Process Through Web Interface 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Slow Logons 1 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenserver: Poolmaster is down or Crashed! 0 comment(s)
- Error over RDP: The User Profile Service Failed the Logon 0 comment(s)
- Delsol Construction on Should a Citrix Tech be a W2 Employee, or a 1099 Contractor?
- Matt on Citrix Xenapp: IMA, Why won’t you just START?
- Jones sabo correct 1 releases this sort of bracele on Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Printing Problems & Issues
- investing in cloud computing on Citrix Personal vDisk: Troubleshooting and Fixing Misbehaving Applications
- red mosaic tiles on Troubleshooting Xenserver Networking Problems….
Monthly Archives: November 2012
This can be sort of confusing when logging in through a web interface that is configured to “Authenticate at the Web Interface”. First of all, that’s not what that setting means — When it’s clicked, it actually means that you’ll … Continue reading
Project Avalon refers to the convergence of the Citrix Xenapp and Xendesktop products into a single unit. Many have predicted this for a long time, and now it appears to be set to become reality in 2013. If you didn’t … Continue reading
Environment: Citrix Presentation Server 4.5, 5.0 – Windows Server 2003 Description: Access Management Console won’t launch, or launches but will not discover. This can happen a lot after a hot fix has been installed, or a roll-up pack. Process used … Continue reading
In consulting land we’ve noticed a few cases recently where a 24/7 shop decided to snapshot a running Citrix PVS’d VDisk so they could make updates with the minimal amount of downtime possible. This is becoming more and more common … Continue reading
People ask me often what the latest best practices are for deploying targets in a Citrix Provisioned environment. While there are some documents out there, this video is the best thing I’ve found to share recently. It’s from the exclusive … Continue reading
Environment: Citrix Presentation Server 4.5, Windows Server 2003, thin clients with dual monitors Description: Found that multiple monitor configurations were not working as designed. Only monitor on the left side was showing up and nothing more. Resolution: Utilized Citrix article … Continue reading
Software: PVS 6.1, Win2k8 Description: Client found that he could not resolve NETBIOS (Short DNS) names from provisioned VM’s via Citrix Provisioning Server 6.1 — Only FQDN’s. Resolution: Found that the binding order of the NICs on the PVS Target … Continue reading