Subscribe to CitrixTechs RSS Feed!
- Citrix Receiver: A Troubleshooting Process For Help Desks
- Citrix Edgesight 5.4 – “EdgeSightData is not a valid short name” when uninstalling agent from Xenapp end point
- Citrix or Microsoft: Troubleshooting Process to Rule Out Citrix Xenapp
- Citrix PVS 6.1 – HF19 – Console Crashing When Changing Vdisk from Private to Standard
- Xenapp 6.5: Annoying Security Popups When Launching Applications
- Citrix Xenapp: Applications Won’t Launch! 1 comment(s)
- Troubleshooting Citrix Xenapp Seamless Display Issues 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Printing Problems & Issues 4 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: IMA, Why won’t you just START? 7 comment(s)
- Citrix Licensing Server: A Troubleshooting Process 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Personal vDisk: Troubleshooting and Fixing Misbehaving Applications 1 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Slow Logons 1 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp Logon Process Through Web Interface 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenserver: Poolmaster is down or Crashed! 0 comment(s)
- Error over RDP: The User Profile Service Failed the Logon 0 comment(s)
- Delsol Construction on Should a Citrix Tech be a W2 Employee, or a 1099 Contractor?
- Matt on Citrix Xenapp: IMA, Why won’t you just START?
- Jones sabo correct 1 releases this sort of bracele on Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Printing Problems & Issues
- investing in cloud computing on Citrix Personal vDisk: Troubleshooting and Fixing Misbehaving Applications
- red mosaic tiles on Troubleshooting Xenserver Networking Problems….
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Background Info At a client site recently I found myself troubleshooting an issue with an Oracle JD Edwards (JDE) application that was installed on the Windows 7 master image in a XenDesktop 5.6 environment utilizing Machine Creation Services (MCS) along … Continue reading
Cloud Services are typically defined as software and services that are virtualized and delivered virtually from the cloud. Cloud services reduce infrastructure management headaches, are scalable, and you only pay for what you use. There is no need to make … Continue reading
Secure file sharing has been a niche for data in the cloud that has not been exploited well in the past. Secure file sharing is obviously something that every business has a need for, but short of setting up a … Continue reading
Over the course of our time in the field spent working on Citrix Xenserver issues, we have encountered networking problems within Xenserver a few times. These networking problems included symptoms like packet loss in VM to VM communications across a … Continue reading
Citrix Xenserver has been a great hypervisor for many years now, and continues to get better with new features and benefits that come out with every revision. Xenserver 6.1 is no exception as it packs some powerful new features that … Continue reading
So you want to become a Citrix certified enterprise engineer, or maybe an infrastructure architect? Well, the road is long — and the exams are hard, so let’s quickly discuss what it will take to complete this arduous task! There … Continue reading
If you haven’t checked out the Citrix License Server Appliance yet, it’s something that is worth your time. While traditionally, Citrix licensing has been accomplished through a Windows server based tool (The Citrix License Server Management Console), it can be … Continue reading
Environment: Citrix License Server Problem: Client can not get into the license console because they forgot the password used to set up licensing server when it was first configured. Resolution: Reinstall Citrix License Server over the top of itself, and … Continue reading
Environment: Citrix Xenapp 6, on Windows Server 2008 Problem: Client found that the Citrix XML Service was missing in the services MMC console. There appeared to be no Citrix errors in the event viewer of any kind, but the server … Continue reading