Subscribe to CitrixTechs RSS Feed!
- Citrix Receiver: A Troubleshooting Process For Help Desks
- Citrix Edgesight 5.4 – “EdgeSightData is not a valid short name” when uninstalling agent from Xenapp end point
- Citrix or Microsoft: Troubleshooting Process to Rule Out Citrix Xenapp
- Citrix PVS 6.1 – HF19 – Console Crashing When Changing Vdisk from Private to Standard
- Xenapp 6.5: Annoying Security Popups When Launching Applications
- Citrix Xenapp: Applications Won’t Launch! 1 comment(s)
- Troubleshooting Citrix Xenapp Seamless Display Issues 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Printing Problems & Issues 4 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: IMA, Why won’t you just START? 7 comment(s)
- Citrix Licensing Server: A Troubleshooting Process 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Personal vDisk: Troubleshooting and Fixing Misbehaving Applications 1 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Slow Logons 1 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp Logon Process Through Web Interface 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenserver: Poolmaster is down or Crashed! 0 comment(s)
- Error over RDP: The User Profile Service Failed the Logon 0 comment(s)
- Delsol Construction on Should a Citrix Tech be a W2 Employee, or a 1099 Contractor?
- Matt on Citrix Xenapp: IMA, Why won’t you just START?
- Jones sabo correct 1 releases this sort of bracele on Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Printing Problems & Issues
- investing in cloud computing on Citrix Personal vDisk: Troubleshooting and Fixing Misbehaving Applications
- red mosaic tiles on Troubleshooting Xenserver Networking Problems….
Author Archives: Citrix Blogger
I get asked sometimes to provide a document that help desks can use to troubleshoot various Citrix Receiver issues on the Windows client PC. Some of those issues might be failed installs, failed uninstalls, failed upgrades, registry corruption, or all … Continue reading
Citrix Edgesight 5.4 – “EdgeSightData is not a valid short name” when uninstalling agent from Xenapp end point
Environment: Citrix Edgesight 5.4 Summary: Receiving error "EdgeSightData is not a valid short name" when uninstalling agent from a Citrix Xenapp end point. Noted error codes in the event viewer, with event ID's 11325, and 1325 Troubleshooting Performed: According to … Continue reading
Often times when we get support calls for our Citrix Xenapp environments, our gut reaction is to be defensive and say that the problem could not possibly be Citrix. With Microsoft, Networking, Storage, Databases, Printers, and Users all in the … Continue reading
Environment: Citrix Provisioning Server 6.1, Hotfix 19 — Running Server 2008, Xenapp 6.5 Vdisks. Summary: Client reported that the PVS console was crashing when he switched the vdisk from private to standard mode. This was consistently reproducible every time. Unusual … Continue reading
Microsoft GPO's are going to be the death of me. Recently, after completing a migration to Xenapp 6.5 from an old 4.5 environment — we started to notice annoying security popups when users were launching applications. These popups looked scary, … Continue reading
Know a friend or family member who you've had trouble describing what exactly it is you do with Citrix and Citrix products? Show them this video… Bookmark on Delicious Digg this post Recommend on Facebook Buzz it up Share … Continue reading
References: Seamless Configuration Settings for the Citrix Receiver for Windows CTX127043 – Case Study: Troubleshooting Seamless Flag – Custom Application Seamless Configuration Settings Nested Seamless Sessions are not Supported Certain Seamless Applications Experience a Fatal Error When Using Client Devices … Continue reading
This was too funny not to share. If you use GoToMeeting with HD Faces ( Try GoToMeeting free for 30 days! ) for our online meetings, teleconferences, and troubleshooting sessions — You'll have a hard time keeping a straight face … Continue reading
Cloud Services are typically defined as software and services that are virtualized and delivered virtually from the cloud. Cloud services reduce infrastructure management headaches, are scalable, and you only pay for what you use. There is no need to make … Continue reading
Secure file sharing has been a niche for data in the cloud that has not been exploited well in the past. Secure file sharing is obviously something that every business has a need for, but short of setting up a … Continue reading