Subscribe to CitrixTechs RSS Feed!
- Citrix Receiver: A Troubleshooting Process For Help Desks
- Citrix Edgesight 5.4 – “EdgeSightData is not a valid short name” when uninstalling agent from Xenapp end point
- Citrix or Microsoft: Troubleshooting Process to Rule Out Citrix Xenapp
- Citrix PVS 6.1 – HF19 – Console Crashing When Changing Vdisk from Private to Standard
- Xenapp 6.5: Annoying Security Popups When Launching Applications
- Citrix Xenapp: Applications Won’t Launch! 1 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Printing Problems & Issues 4 comment(s)
- Troubleshooting Citrix Xenapp Seamless Display Issues 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: IMA, Why won’t you just START? 7 comment(s)
- Citrix Licensing Server: A Troubleshooting Process 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Personal vDisk: Troubleshooting and Fixing Misbehaving Applications 1 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Slow Logons 1 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp Logon Process Through Web Interface 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenserver: Poolmaster is down or Crashed! 0 comment(s)
- Error over RDP: The User Profile Service Failed the Logon 0 comment(s)
- Delsol Construction on Should a Citrix Tech be a W2 Employee, or a 1099 Contractor?
- Matt on Citrix Xenapp: IMA, Why won’t you just START?
- Jones sabo correct 1 releases this sort of bracele on Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Printing Problems & Issues
- investing in cloud computing on Citrix Personal vDisk: Troubleshooting and Fixing Misbehaving Applications
- red mosaic tiles on Troubleshooting Xenserver Networking Problems….
Author Archives: Citrix Blogger
In the old days of Remote IT Support, when a teleworker called into the help desk, I remember walking them through every step of how to uninstall & reinstall TCP/IP from memory on Windows 95. Thankfully, I don’t work on … Continue reading
Citrix EMR implementations are becoming more and more popular. Probably over half of current Citrix environments are built to vend some sort of EMR application. There are a number of considerations to be made before deploying a Citrix EMR solution, … Continue reading
This can be sort of confusing when logging in through a web interface that is configured to “Authenticate at the Web Interface”. First of all, that’s not what that setting means — When it’s clicked, it actually means that you’ll … Continue reading
Project Avalon refers to the convergence of the Citrix Xenapp and Xendesktop products into a single unit. Many have predicted this for a long time, and now it appears to be set to become reality in 2013. If you didn’t … Continue reading
Environment: Citrix Presentation Server 4.5, 5.0 – Windows Server 2003 Description: Access Management Console won’t launch, or launches but will not discover. This can happen a lot after a hot fix has been installed, or a roll-up pack. Process used … Continue reading
I’m often asked what a good cheap route is to make a home lab environment for Citrix Xenserver. One way that I’ve done it is to combine Xenserver with VMWare Workstation. You can install VMWare workstation on your desktop PC … Continue reading
I’ve taken a couple of calls already from troubled clients who have experienced memory leaks with running Edgesight on Xenapp 6.5 servers. On my most recent call, this only seemed to impact the Zone Data Collector, and not the other … Continue reading
I’m sitting in a VMWare class this week, studying hard for my VCP exam, and I came across a good document I thought I would share with other Citrix Techs. If you’re in a similar situation to mine, you’re noticing … Continue reading
Have you been sticking with XP because you are putting off the pain and unknown consequences of upgrading your Citrix Xendesktop environment to Windows 7? You’re probably not the only one fearing a lot of unknown issues you may encounter. … Continue reading
Citrix Secure Gateway is a product that has been around forever. It serves a purpose very clearly by providing you with a cheap (free) way to secure your Citrix environment via SSL so that users can connect from the outside … Continue reading