Subscribe to CitrixTechs RSS Feed!
- Citrix Receiver: A Troubleshooting Process For Help Desks
- Citrix Edgesight 5.4 – “EdgeSightData is not a valid short name” when uninstalling agent from Xenapp end point
- Citrix or Microsoft: Troubleshooting Process to Rule Out Citrix Xenapp
- Citrix PVS 6.1 – HF19 – Console Crashing When Changing Vdisk from Private to Standard
- Xenapp 6.5: Annoying Security Popups When Launching Applications
- Citrix Xenapp: Applications Won’t Launch! 1 comment(s)
- Troubleshooting Citrix Xenapp Seamless Display Issues 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Printing Problems & Issues 4 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: IMA, Why won’t you just START? 7 comment(s)
- Citrix Licensing Server: A Troubleshooting Process 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Personal vDisk: Troubleshooting and Fixing Misbehaving Applications 1 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp Logon Process Through Web Interface 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Slow Logons 1 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenserver: Poolmaster is down or Crashed! 0 comment(s)
- Error over RDP: The User Profile Service Failed the Logon 0 comment(s)
- Delsol Construction on Should a Citrix Tech be a W2 Employee, or a 1099 Contractor?
- Matt on Citrix Xenapp: IMA, Why won’t you just START?
- Jones sabo correct 1 releases this sort of bracele on Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Printing Problems & Issues
- investing in cloud computing on Citrix Personal vDisk: Troubleshooting and Fixing Misbehaving Applications
- red mosaic tiles on Troubleshooting Xenserver Networking Problems….
Author Archives: Citrix Blogger
Full disclosure: I am an INTEL shareholder! XenClient is a product that people have been buzzing about for awhile now. I don’t have many clients using it yet, but it’s capability to completely transform the way we do desktop virtualization … Continue reading
I’m not sure who put this video together, but it’s pretty impressive. They demonstrate to a VMWare guy that Citrix Xenserver can be installed in the amount of time he can hold his breath under water. haha — Brilliant! … Continue reading
I ran into this one the other day, and the solution was so simple it threw my head for a spin. Thought I would share it on the blog in case any other Citrix techs run into the same thing! … Continue reading
Someone takes things up a notch! This couple hosted their wedding over Citrix GoToMeeting with HDFaces, incorporating the webcam functionality that now comes standard with the product. Think about how much they saved by not having to buy dinner … Continue reading
Having been to Citrix Synergy a few times now, I can definitely provide an experienced opinion on this. Synergy can cost you $1200+ depending on if you’ve been before or not, and should be considered a worthwhile investment in your … Continue reading
Citrix Consulting released their best practices document (finally) for Xenapp and Xendesktop this week. If you haven’t seen it yet, check it out here: http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX132799 Bookmark on Delicious Digg this post Recommend on Facebook Buzz it up Share on google … Continue reading
It’s 3 O’Clock in the morning, do you know where your Xenserver Poolmaster is? Your client calls you frantic, and you start a GoToMeeting to see what’s wrong. If it’s down, this could have been the result of a few … Continue reading
I get asked this question by friends in the business often, and while I’m not a tax attorney – I’d be happy to give my thoughts on the topic. Citrix Consultants are some of the most highly paid, sought after … Continue reading
I ran into an interesting case the other day with a client, so thought I would share it with the community. Software: Presentation Server 4.5 (Roll up 5), Server 2003 Problem: Client complained of issue with installing roll-up pack 7 … Continue reading
Software: Citrix Xenapp 6, Microsoft Fax Server Problem: Client reported that he was trying to use the Microsoft fax application installed locally on the client PC when a user attempted to print to the fax driver via a Citrix published … Continue reading