Subscribe to CitrixTechs RSS Feed!
- Citrix Receiver: A Troubleshooting Process For Help Desks
- Citrix Edgesight 5.4 – “EdgeSightData is not a valid short name” when uninstalling agent from Xenapp end point
- Citrix or Microsoft: Troubleshooting Process to Rule Out Citrix Xenapp
- Citrix PVS 6.1 – HF19 – Console Crashing When Changing Vdisk from Private to Standard
- Xenapp 6.5: Annoying Security Popups When Launching Applications
- Citrix Xenapp: Applications Won’t Launch! 1 comment(s)
- Troubleshooting Citrix Xenapp Seamless Display Issues 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Printing Problems & Issues 4 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: IMA, Why won’t you just START? 7 comment(s)
- Citrix Licensing Server: A Troubleshooting Process 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Personal vDisk: Troubleshooting and Fixing Misbehaving Applications 1 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp Logon Process Through Web Interface 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Slow Logons 1 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenserver: Poolmaster is down or Crashed! 0 comment(s)
- Error over RDP: The User Profile Service Failed the Logon 0 comment(s)
- Delsol Construction on Should a Citrix Tech be a W2 Employee, or a 1099 Contractor?
- Matt on Citrix Xenapp: IMA, Why won’t you just START?
- Jones sabo correct 1 releases this sort of bracele on Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Printing Problems & Issues
- investing in cloud computing on Citrix Personal vDisk: Troubleshooting and Fixing Misbehaving Applications
- red mosaic tiles on Troubleshooting Xenserver Networking Problems….
Category Archives: Cloud Computing
Cloud Services are typically defined as software and services that are virtualized and delivered virtually from the cloud. Cloud services reduce infrastructure management headaches, are scalable, and you only pay for what you use. There is no need to make … Continue reading
Citrix Application Delivery is big business, and something many of us have made a career of for over a decade. While many of us have bet our careers on Citrix Application Delivery, and it has become second nature to us … Continue reading
As someone who has worked for Citrix Platinum providers, and Platinum partners — People ask me quite often what my favorite Web Customer Service Software is. I think it’s important to mention that I have worked on all sorts of … Continue reading
Ask one hundred people what virtualization means to the future of their business, and you’ll get a hundred answers. Ask a hundred people what virtualization is, for that matter, and you’ll get a hundred answers. The spellcheck on the PC … Continue reading
Full disclosure: I am an INTEL shareholder! XenClient is a product that people have been buzzing about for awhile now. I don’t have many clients using it yet, but it’s capability to completely transform the way we do desktop virtualization … Continue reading
Having been to Citrix Synergy a few times now, I can definitely provide an experienced opinion on this. Synergy can cost you $1200+ depending on if you’ve been before or not, and should be considered a worthwhile investment in your … Continue reading
I get asked this question by friends in the business often, and while I’m not a tax attorney – I’d be happy to give my thoughts on the topic. Citrix Consultants are some of the most highly paid, sought after … Continue reading
As a Citrix consultant in the application virtualization space, I’ve decided to start maintaining a blog to record some of the problem resolutions I come across in day-to-day life. I’ve found that the documentation available from Citrix can sometimes be … Continue reading