Subscribe to CitrixTechs RSS Feed!
- Citrix Receiver: A Troubleshooting Process For Help Desks
- Citrix Edgesight 5.4 – “EdgeSightData is not a valid short name” when uninstalling agent from Xenapp end point
- Citrix or Microsoft: Troubleshooting Process to Rule Out Citrix Xenapp
- Citrix PVS 6.1 – HF19 – Console Crashing When Changing Vdisk from Private to Standard
- Xenapp 6.5: Annoying Security Popups When Launching Applications
- Citrix Xenapp: Applications Won’t Launch! 1 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Printing Problems & Issues 4 comment(s)
- Troubleshooting Citrix Xenapp Seamless Display Issues 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: IMA, Why won’t you just START? 7 comment(s)
- Citrix Licensing Server: A Troubleshooting Process 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Personal vDisk: Troubleshooting and Fixing Misbehaving Applications 1 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Slow Logons 1 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp Logon Process Through Web Interface 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenserver: Poolmaster is down or Crashed! 0 comment(s)
- Error over RDP: The User Profile Service Failed the Logon 0 comment(s)
- Delsol Construction on Should a Citrix Tech be a W2 Employee, or a 1099 Contractor?
- Matt on Citrix Xenapp: IMA, Why won’t you just START?
- Jones sabo correct 1 releases this sort of bracele on Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Printing Problems & Issues
- investing in cloud computing on Citrix Personal vDisk: Troubleshooting and Fixing Misbehaving Applications
- red mosaic tiles on Troubleshooting Xenserver Networking Problems….
Category Archives: General Citrix
Microsoft GPO's are going to be the death of me. Recently, after completing a migration to Xenapp 6.5 from an old 4.5 environment — we started to notice annoying security popups when users were launching applications. These popups looked scary, … Continue reading
Know a friend or family member who you've had trouble describing what exactly it is you do with Citrix and Citrix products? Show them this video… Bookmark on Delicious Digg this post Recommend on Facebook Buzz it up Share … Continue reading
Background Info At a client site recently I found myself troubleshooting an issue with an Oracle JD Edwards (JDE) application that was installed on the Windows 7 master image in a XenDesktop 5.6 environment utilizing Machine Creation Services (MCS) along … Continue reading
Environment: Citrix License Server Problem: Client can not get into the license console because they forgot the password used to set up licensing server when it was first configured. Resolution: Reinstall Citrix License Server over the top of itself, and … Continue reading
In the old days of Remote IT Support, when a teleworker called into the help desk, I remember walking them through every step of how to uninstall & reinstall TCP/IP from memory on Windows 95. Thankfully, I don’t work on … Continue reading
Project Avalon refers to the convergence of the Citrix Xenapp and Xendesktop products into a single unit. Many have predicted this for a long time, and now it appears to be set to become reality in 2013. If you didn’t … Continue reading
In consulting land we’ve noticed a few cases recently where a 24/7 shop decided to snapshot a running Citrix PVS’d VDisk so they could make updates with the minimal amount of downtime possible. This is becoming more and more common … Continue reading
I’m often asked what a good cheap route is to make a home lab environment for Citrix Xenserver. One way that I’ve done it is to combine Xenserver with VMWare Workstation. You can install VMWare workstation on your desktop PC … Continue reading
I’ve taken a couple of calls already from troubled clients who have experienced memory leaks with running Edgesight on Xenapp 6.5 servers. On my most recent call, this only seemed to impact the Zone Data Collector, and not the other … Continue reading
Citrix Secure Gateway is a product that has been around forever. It serves a purpose very clearly by providing you with a cheap (free) way to secure your Citrix environment via SSL so that users can connect from the outside … Continue reading