Subscribe to CitrixTechs RSS Feed!
- Citrix Receiver: A Troubleshooting Process For Help Desks
- Citrix Edgesight 5.4 – “EdgeSightData is not a valid short name” when uninstalling agent from Xenapp end point
- Citrix or Microsoft: Troubleshooting Process to Rule Out Citrix Xenapp
- Citrix PVS 6.1 – HF19 – Console Crashing When Changing Vdisk from Private to Standard
- Xenapp 6.5: Annoying Security Popups When Launching Applications
- Citrix Xenapp: Applications Won’t Launch! 1 comment(s)
- Troubleshooting Citrix Xenapp Seamless Display Issues 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Printing Problems & Issues 4 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: IMA, Why won’t you just START? 7 comment(s)
- Citrix Licensing Server: A Troubleshooting Process 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Personal vDisk: Troubleshooting and Fixing Misbehaving Applications 1 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Slow Logons 1 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp Logon Process Through Web Interface 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenserver: Poolmaster is down or Crashed! 0 comment(s)
- Error over RDP: The User Profile Service Failed the Logon 0 comment(s)
- Delsol Construction on Should a Citrix Tech be a W2 Employee, or a 1099 Contractor?
- Matt on Citrix Xenapp: IMA, Why won’t you just START?
- Jones sabo correct 1 releases this sort of bracele on Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Printing Problems & Issues
- investing in cloud computing on Citrix Personal vDisk: Troubleshooting and Fixing Misbehaving Applications
- red mosaic tiles on Troubleshooting Xenserver Networking Problems….
Category Archives: General Citrix
Full disclosure: I am an INTEL shareholder! XenClient is a product that people have been buzzing about for awhile now. I don’t have many clients using it yet, but it’s capability to completely transform the way we do desktop virtualization … Continue reading
Having been to Citrix Synergy a few times now, I can definitely provide an experienced opinion on this. Synergy can cost you $1200+ depending on if you’ve been before or not, and should be considered a worthwhile investment in your … Continue reading
I get asked this question by friends in the business often, and while I’m not a tax attorney – I’d be happy to give my thoughts on the topic. Citrix Consultants are some of the most highly paid, sought after … Continue reading
Profile design for Citrix implementations has been a hotly contested debate for some time. Citrix consultants usually find themselves walking into a customer environment that was set up years before, and having to troubleshoot the current environment. Because we often … Continue reading
Citrix licensing still isn’t perfect, but it’s gotten better with each revision. Occasionally I still talk with Citrix Techs who run into licensing server issues with Citrix. A Citrix license server may run fine for 5 years, and suddenly break … Continue reading