Subscribe to CitrixTechs RSS Feed!
- Citrix Receiver: A Troubleshooting Process For Help Desks
- Citrix Edgesight 5.4 – “EdgeSightData is not a valid short name” when uninstalling agent from Xenapp end point
- Citrix or Microsoft: Troubleshooting Process to Rule Out Citrix Xenapp
- Citrix PVS 6.1 – HF19 – Console Crashing When Changing Vdisk from Private to Standard
- Xenapp 6.5: Annoying Security Popups When Launching Applications
- Citrix Xenapp: Applications Won’t Launch! 1 comment(s)
- Troubleshooting Citrix Xenapp Seamless Display Issues 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Printing Problems & Issues 4 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: IMA, Why won’t you just START? 7 comment(s)
- Citrix Licensing Server: A Troubleshooting Process 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Personal vDisk: Troubleshooting and Fixing Misbehaving Applications 1 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Slow Logons 1 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp Logon Process Through Web Interface 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenserver: Poolmaster is down or Crashed! 0 comment(s)
- Error over RDP: The User Profile Service Failed the Logon 0 comment(s)
- Delsol Construction on Should a Citrix Tech be a W2 Employee, or a 1099 Contractor?
- Matt on Citrix Xenapp: IMA, Why won’t you just START?
- Jones sabo correct 1 releases this sort of bracele on Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Printing Problems & Issues
- investing in cloud computing on Citrix Personal vDisk: Troubleshooting and Fixing Misbehaving Applications
- red mosaic tiles on Troubleshooting Xenserver Networking Problems….
Category Archives: Xenapp
Often times when we get support calls for our Citrix Xenapp environments, our gut reaction is to be defensive and say that the problem could not possibly be Citrix. With Microsoft, Networking, Storage, Databases, Printers, and Users all in the … Continue reading
Microsoft GPO's are going to be the death of me. Recently, after completing a migration to Xenapp 6.5 from an old 4.5 environment — we started to notice annoying security popups when users were launching applications. These popups looked scary, … Continue reading
References: Seamless Configuration Settings for the Citrix Receiver for Windows CTX127043 – Case Study: Troubleshooting Seamless Flag – Custom Application Seamless Configuration Settings Nested Seamless Sessions are not Supported Certain Seamless Applications Experience a Fatal Error When Using Client Devices … Continue reading
Environment: Citrix Xenapp 6, on Windows Server 2008 Problem: Client found that the Citrix XML Service was missing in the services MMC console. There appeared to be no Citrix errors in the event viewer of any kind, but the server … Continue reading
Citrix Application Delivery is big business, and something many of us have made a career of for over a decade. While many of us have bet our careers on Citrix Application Delivery, and it has become second nature to us … Continue reading
Citrix EMR implementations are becoming more and more popular. Probably over half of current Citrix environments are built to vend some sort of EMR application. There are a number of considerations to be made before deploying a Citrix EMR solution, … Continue reading
This can be sort of confusing when logging in through a web interface that is configured to “Authenticate at the Web Interface”. First of all, that’s not what that setting means — When it’s clicked, it actually means that you’ll … Continue reading
Project Avalon refers to the convergence of the Citrix Xenapp and Xendesktop products into a single unit. Many have predicted this for a long time, and now it appears to be set to become reality in 2013. If you didn’t … Continue reading
Environment: Citrix Presentation Server 4.5, 5.0 – Windows Server 2003 Description: Access Management Console won’t launch, or launches but will not discover. This can happen a lot after a hot fix has been installed, or a roll-up pack. Process used … Continue reading
Environment: Citrix Presentation Server 4.5, Windows Server 2003, thin clients with dual monitors Description: Found that multiple monitor configurations were not working as designed. Only monitor on the left side was showing up and nothing more. Resolution: Utilized Citrix article … Continue reading