Subscribe to CitrixTechs RSS Feed!
- Citrix Receiver: A Troubleshooting Process For Help Desks
- Citrix Edgesight 5.4 – “EdgeSightData is not a valid short name” when uninstalling agent from Xenapp end point
- Citrix or Microsoft: Troubleshooting Process to Rule Out Citrix Xenapp
- Citrix PVS 6.1 – HF19 – Console Crashing When Changing Vdisk from Private to Standard
- Xenapp 6.5: Annoying Security Popups When Launching Applications
- Citrix Xenapp: Applications Won’t Launch! 1 comment(s)
- Troubleshooting Citrix Xenapp Seamless Display Issues 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Printing Problems & Issues 4 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: IMA, Why won’t you just START? 7 comment(s)
- Citrix Licensing Server: A Troubleshooting Process 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Personal vDisk: Troubleshooting and Fixing Misbehaving Applications 1 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp Logon Process Through Web Interface 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Slow Logons 1 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenserver: Poolmaster is down or Crashed! 0 comment(s)
- Error over RDP: The User Profile Service Failed the Logon 0 comment(s)
- Delsol Construction on Should a Citrix Tech be a W2 Employee, or a 1099 Contractor?
- Matt on Citrix Xenapp: IMA, Why won’t you just START?
- Jones sabo correct 1 releases this sort of bracele on Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Printing Problems & Issues
- investing in cloud computing on Citrix Personal vDisk: Troubleshooting and Fixing Misbehaving Applications
- red mosaic tiles on Troubleshooting Xenserver Networking Problems….
Category Archives: Xenapp
I’ve taken a couple of calls already from troubled clients who have experienced memory leaks with running Edgesight on Xenapp 6.5 servers. On my most recent call, this only seemed to impact the Zone Data Collector, and not the other … Continue reading
I’m sitting in a VMWare class this week, studying hard for my VCP exam, and I came across a good document I thought I would share with other Citrix Techs. If you’re in a similar situation to mine, you’re noticing … Continue reading
I ran into this one the other day, and the solution was so simple it threw my head for a spin. Thought I would share it on the blog in case any other Citrix techs run into the same thing! … Continue reading
Citrix Consulting released their best practices document (finally) for Xenapp and Xendesktop this week. If you haven’t seen it yet, check it out here: http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX132799 Bookmark on Delicious Digg this post Recommend on Facebook Buzz it up Share on google … Continue reading
I ran into an interesting case the other day with a client, so thought I would share it with the community. Software: Presentation Server 4.5 (Roll up 5), Server 2003 Problem: Client complained of issue with installing roll-up pack 7 … Continue reading
Software: Citrix Xenapp 6, Microsoft Fax Server Problem: Client reported that he was trying to use the Microsoft fax application installed locally on the client PC when a user attempted to print to the fax driver via a Citrix published … Continue reading
Profile design for Citrix implementations has been a hotly contested debate for some time. Citrix consultants usually find themselves walking into a customer environment that was set up years before, and having to troubleshoot the current environment. Because we often … Continue reading
If you’ve locked yourself out of the Citrix DSC, you’ve done the equivalent of locking your keys in the car while it’s running. You may have done this inadvertently as a result of changing domains, or this could have happened … Continue reading
For many years, printing has been the bane of the Citrix tech’s existence. You work hard to put together a successful Citrix farm, carefully virtualizing applications and meeting user needs – but everything goes to pieces when the users try … Continue reading