Subscribe to CitrixTechs RSS Feed!
- Citrix Receiver: A Troubleshooting Process For Help Desks
- Citrix Edgesight 5.4 – “EdgeSightData is not a valid short name” when uninstalling agent from Xenapp end point
- Citrix or Microsoft: Troubleshooting Process to Rule Out Citrix Xenapp
- Citrix PVS 6.1 – HF19 – Console Crashing When Changing Vdisk from Private to Standard
- Xenapp 6.5: Annoying Security Popups When Launching Applications
- Citrix Xenapp: Applications Won’t Launch! 1 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Printing Problems & Issues 4 comment(s)
- Troubleshooting Citrix Xenapp Seamless Display Issues 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: IMA, Why won’t you just START? 7 comment(s)
- Citrix Licensing Server: A Troubleshooting Process 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Personal vDisk: Troubleshooting and Fixing Misbehaving Applications 1 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Slow Logons 1 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenapp Logon Process Through Web Interface 0 comment(s)
- Citrix Xenserver: Poolmaster is down or Crashed! 0 comment(s)
- Error over RDP: The User Profile Service Failed the Logon 0 comment(s)
- Delsol Construction on Should a Citrix Tech be a W2 Employee, or a 1099 Contractor?
- Matt on Citrix Xenapp: IMA, Why won’t you just START?
- Jones sabo correct 1 releases this sort of bracele on Citrix Xenapp: Troubleshooting Printing Problems & Issues
- investing in cloud computing on Citrix Personal vDisk: Troubleshooting and Fixing Misbehaving Applications
- red mosaic tiles on Troubleshooting Xenserver Networking Problems….
Category Archives: XenDesktop
Citrix Xendesktop relies on a VDA, or virtual desktop agent to maintain communication with every virtualized desktop in the environment, and the associated desktop controller. One of the most common calls you may get regarding Xendesktop might be that your … Continue reading
Project Avalon refers to the convergence of the Citrix Xenapp and Xendesktop products into a single unit. Many have predicted this for a long time, and now it appears to be set to become reality in 2013. If you didn’t … Continue reading
Have you been sticking with XP because you are putting off the pain and unknown consequences of upgrading your Citrix Xendesktop environment to Windows 7? You’re probably not the only one fearing a lot of unknown issues you may encounter. … Continue reading
Citrix Consulting released their best practices document (finally) for Xenapp and Xendesktop this week. If you haven’t seen it yet, check it out here: http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX132799 Bookmark on Delicious Digg this post Recommend on Facebook Buzz it up Share on google … Continue reading
Profile design for Citrix implementations has been a hotly contested debate for some time. Citrix consultants usually find themselves walking into a customer environment that was set up years before, and having to troubleshoot the current environment. Because we often … Continue reading